Here For Good - Week 1 Update (Over $6K to Small Businesses)
Published 3:30pm Saturday 5-9-2020
We first sent out a flyer for our "Here For Good" Campaign late in the afternoon last Friday. We were hopeful, but unsure of what kind of response to expect. The verdict is out, and this campaign is full effect and growing FAST!!!
The support we have seen for Small Business is truly amazing! Since we launched the live store on Monday (only 6 days ago) and here are some of the stats:
- 64 businesses (with over 20 in progress)
- 27 different communities
- Over 600 shirts sold
- Over $6,000 raised for small businesses
The goal for our campaign was to make it as easy as possible to get signed up, and as easy as possible to sell shirts. We have done that with these 3 steps to get started.
1. Complete the form on our homepage here: http://justagameimpressions.com/
2. Email your logo with T-Shirt color to - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We setup your t-shirt link and share a script for you to post on your social media channel / email your customer base.
$10 / Shirt sold goes directly to the participating business.
Spotlight - We have a few businesses that have sold over 50 shirts in their first couple days on the site. That's over $500 (and counting) towards those businesses. That money will go a long ways to help in this time of need.
This campaign is perfect for any small business that has been affected by the COVID-19 shut down. Any business / organization, and city.
Please team up with us to help all small businesses stay here for good!